December 12, 2019, at 12:12 is the last full moon (also known as the “Cold Moon) of not only the year but also the decade, are you ready? There are strong healing vibes around this full moon and we should use this time to start making preparations for 2020. It’s supposed to be an amazing year. Here are a few things you can do to prepare:
CLEANSE AND CHARGE YOUR CRYSTALS
The energy of a full moon is perfect to cleanse and charge your crystals. The energy of the full moon is a deeper, stronger cleanse.
* Wash them well. A simple rinse under the faucet will do here. (note: Not all crystals are water-safe)
* Place your crystals outside overnight.
* The following morning collect them
* Charge your crystals with intention
MAKE MOON WATER
The following excerpt is taken from Dropsofyoga.com
— Moon water is water that is charged by the energy of the moon. Preferably a full moon or supermoon, where the energy is heightened. If the energy of the moon has the power to transform us, imagine what it can do to our water.
* Purified, spring or distilled water
* A container with a lid, Mason jar, bowl or large jug
1. Fill the container with water and cover it. This is especially important if you plan on ingesting your moon water.
2. Put the container under the full moon overnight. Try to place the container in as much direct moonlight as possible for the best results.
3. Bless your water and set your intentions. This is the time for you to pray to your higher power and ask your guides and the moon for assistance. If you are a reiki practitioner, infuse the power of reiki into the water by drawing any of the reiki symbols over the jar or channeling the energy through your hands as you hold it.
4. The next morning your moon water is ready for use.
How to use moon water
* Energize your crystals with moon water. Place your crystals in a jar with some moon water to cleanse and empower the crystals. Clear quartz is an amplifier of energy and can transform negative energy into positive energy. Add this crystal to the moon water for extra oomph.
* Cleanse yourself with a moon bath. Fill the tub with warm water. Add Epsom salt and a couple of handfuls of white flower petals for purification or red rose petals to attract love. Then add a few cups of moon water to the bath. I sometimes like to add crystals and essential oils to the bath too. Soak for 15-20 minutes.
* Drink your moon water. Take a sip or two every day to empower yourself with the energy of the moon. Make sure you use purified, spring or distilled water if you are going to ingest your moon water and keep it refrigerated.
* Use your moon water to make essential oil perfumes for yourself and home clearing sprays like this Smudge Spray.
* Water your plants with it. Plants will benefit from the energy of the moon.
* Place moon water in a cup on your altar to amplify your intentions and goals.
* Use it as a daily aura cleanse. Put it in a spray bottle and spray around your aura to cleanse your energy every morning before leaving your home.
* Moon water for beauty and self-care. Use your moon water to enhance your natural beauty by making a toner with it. Add a few drops of lavender essential oil in a bottle with the moon water and use daily after cleansing your face or as a refresher throughout the day.
* Diffuse your moon water in your home. Place moon water into your aromatherapy diffuser with the essential oil or oils of your choice to clear the air and enhance the effect of the oils you use. For example, wild orange is the oil of abundance. Want more abundance in your life? Add a few drops of wild orange to the diffuser along with your moon water.
* Get creative and use this moon water to manifest your soul’s desire. Make your own ritual and allow the energy of the full moon to support you.
SET YOUR INTENTIONS
Use the Full Moon energy to check in with yourself, to rest, restore, revive and release all that is dense and heavy.
1. Create a sense of calmness. — This can be attained through a series of breathing exercises and burning sage and palo santo.
2. Say a prayer to your Higher Being
3. Reflect, Write, Release
4. Reflect on your S.W.O.T — Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Triggers
5. Write them down and release them into a fire-safe vessel
6. Stand under the moonlight
7. Dance it out
Show gratitude for all that has transpired in your life. Remember none of the above makes sense unless we are appreciative of what has transpired in our lives.